ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

March 16, 2011

Adore

Tomorrow is YPC already!
And I haven't pack a single thing yet! How many clothes should i bring include reunion..??
REUNION!! Can't wait man! BBQ.. Steamboat.. More fooooooooood..
Gee i better start packing. After dinner. or, maybe later.
never mind.


Anyway Jesmine came to my house for no reason but our topics are always endless.
We knew each other since, 7years old. and uhm. It has been 11 years.
Goshh.. 11 LONG YEARS!!!
*it is very long for me bcuz i really don't have primary school's friends that still keep in contact*
And she became my neighbor when we were 10years old.


That's her in my scarf given by samualyeoh!
I'll teach her a more appropriate way to wear a scarf NEXT TIME.
Ha ha

Anyway we don't always contact each other like 24/7 or meet up in every hang outs although we stay quite near each other, but it will never be awkward to see her again though maybe our last contact is like FEW MONTHS.

She's a really good listener & a very fun person to be around with.
and I really thank God for u. That you'll never forget us though we're not ever in a same class or school :)

*AWKWARD!!*
yeaaaaa! you'll never know! xD

Lemme share some photos with you guys. Again.
Just stuff around me since I've not been out of my house door for 2 and a quarter days.
*no doubt, pretty long*


by dearVenn
I will never know how to do this.
*I don't even know how to name it*
So,really thank you for giving this to me :)
The last one i received was few years ago by missJesmine & i...
misplaced it ( i didn't lost it!) :(


LiL Beagliee
I think it's a beagle? i have no idea what breed it is.
It's on my study table.



Jesus Loves you :)
One of the bookmarks i've made!
As I've mentioned I'll make bookmarks to give away to people that,
i don't know, that needs?
i wrote a mandarin version with mandarin Bible verses.
Got it all online. And i'm still struggling with "Jesus" in Chinese word.
Geeeeeez...


Anyway thanks for reading :) God bless!




1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WORE THE SCARF FOR ME MY DEAR! And yeahhhhhh, never runs out of topic to talk!! Really <3, 11years :D
    Jes.

    ReplyDelete


Followers