ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

April 28, 2011

Little storm

I'm actually very sleepy now but I really can't sleep.
I can't act like as if its nothing when I close my eyes.
Every single period of my life I face such things over and over again but each times it happens, it cuts me to the core.

Maybe I might seem like its nothing wrong when you step in and out of my life as you wish.
I promise I don't mean a particular person, instead, it is the many people that had appeared in my mind.
I have to deal with this kinda emotional struggles every time.
Since the day I knew how to appreciate I've started to experience this, over and over again, like a clip without a pause button.
I know different people come and go in every stage and I might seem like I have many people around me so it is right for me to feel ok.

But changes for me is never easy.
I really hate changes.
I admit I do complain that I'm tired and I wanna quit, but I know having faith isn't based on some feelings but also trust even when situation turns bad :'(

But I have to say that these changes that had brought me up to be who I am is really a big deal for me and I've come to see things in a whole new point of view

But I call to God,
and the LORD saves me.
Evening, morning and noon I cry out in my distress,
and he hears my voice. Psalm 55:16,17

I know He hears me, even through the finest whispers in my heart I know He hears.
But I really wanna feel that I'm being cared
Being appreciated.
To really feel that someone really understands.
Someone that really wanna hear.
I just need encouragements. Not mere words. I need something more than that.

I guess I'll just have to wait patiently.
Everything happens in its plan.
And I have whole lot more to improve myself! :)

I will always put my hope in God.
Somehow through all the cuts and falls, I know He's there to wipe my tears, and holding me, as He has promised.

I know,through this little storm He wants me to trust and believe :)
which I sometimes struggled to.
But I know He has more to teach. and even unanswered prayers are one of His blessings.
I know,because He loves me.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Bea... You are loved and appreciated.. Dont feel like you're not kay.. It's good u can see through all that you're goin tru to see God's bigger plan.. stay strong kay? I miss you Bea :) <3

    ReplyDelete


Followers