ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

June 28, 2011

Valuable lesson

Things turned out to be better than it should be!
Ahh.. GRATEFUL!

I've been coming across some 'person' that has been all the while trying to pick a bone with me, which I've no idea why. I was kinda bummed out when I was told.
Clearly in my conscience, I've no intention on plotting any harm against anyone.

True friends will always rebuke out of love and will encourage you in your walk in the Lord, they will lift you up, and that is the reason for correction.
...I guess the truth is rather disappointing.

Still,I'm glad I've not done things that I'll regret :-)
That is why I'm grateful. *Also,grateful for the friends that have been there to listen, give advices and made me LOL!* <3

Thank GOD, as well, for helping me through this. I never could've made it without HIM:-)

I fight for what's worth fighting for, and I thank you for trusting me.
Yes,you.

There are so many things in my head that I couldn't put them into words right now.
However, I've learnt a valuable lesson :-)

By the way, lemme share with you guys some photos!
It has been long..

Nic & Pheobe's wedding
Starting from the left: Esther,Joanna,Joelle(my sis), me,Juli,Mei zhi,Sarah


To make things clear : She's wearing heals and I'm not! xD
Thus,the HD (Height Difference)

Corner of Stories ;-)


Owh! and I got this on fb just now-
"Anger and rumour mongering are merely masks to hide an insecure or fearful inner self!"
Just another food for thought, Goodnight peeps ;-)

4 comments:

  1. [John] Bcus the picts are too yellowish, I have to 'lomo-tise' them to soften the colours
    [zheng] i-zheng 4 ei? :-D
    [Cindel] :-P Sweet girl!<3

    ReplyDelete


Followers