ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

March 29, 2011

Backpack travelling

Backpack traveling had become one of my dreams since last year & my first target is to go Australia!
Not only the Koalas & fairy penguins in Philip Island attract me.



I wanna go to their beaches!
Some popular one like


Osprey Bay

Kalbarri Beach
well these are the beaches that I've just discovered.
They have alot more which I'm gonna study again.

They have lots of nice food & most important BIG portions!
But i guess they have NICE prices as well. *thinking of saving money now*

However this is just part of my dream.
Still young to make it happen soon but it'll happen one day I promise!
And I don't wanna go with one whole big gang of people.
Not more than 4 at least.

Just wanna enjoy walking in a foreign land seeing different cultures & atmospheres.
Not thinking about what to eat next maybe. Just drop by some random coffee shops & have coffee.. Awwww...

Hope it'll come true one day!

Just some thoughts that "tickled my mind" today. Lol.

God bless!





4 comments:

  1. U everyday dream here dream there backpack to sarawak also nt yt do still wan backpack to aus :X haha kidding la

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarawak? hmm never thought of that. Ha ha.
    Wat's the prob with all dreams huh??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreams are good... But don't lose sight of reality^^ i think you have to prepare for college life also^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lvoe backpack travellin too:)
    but have to save more money 1st!

    ReplyDelete


Followers