ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

March 27, 2011

Unusual

I'm kinda settled down lately.
No camp no school no college no nothing.
Even result's out. I am basically waiting for something to happen.

Well apart from waiting i made things to happen, sometimes.
Some UNUSUAL STUFF.
yeah, I am bored & I'mma can't-do-nothing person.


So these are some unusual things that's happening around me lately.
There are 6 of them that I'm gonna share.



Unusual #1: Jesus Loves u Boomarks
TAADAAA!
This is the mandarin version of it.
I have no idea how to greet people with a nice day in mandarin,
so i just wrote it in english.
Basically praying for opportunities :)



Unusual #2: Mic Speaker Dream

Okay. I can't sleep well last night because of this.
I just can't wait to have a mic & speaker!!
*Ofcourse its not gonna be this size, just to illustrate*
I sat up & lay back over again & again thinking about having them & praying for morning to come soon cuz i CAN'T SLEEP!

Days ago my mom actually wanna reward me 100bucks for each A i got for my SPM result.
BUT, i rejected.
For reason being that she had paid too much on my tuition fees & stuff & I don't think I still deserve to be "rewarded" for the results.
*wowww I somehow know what are you gonna say JESMINE*
But now i'm wondering, maybe my parents would be willing to buy me this?? :P
I think it's more rewarding to have the above than to give me money cuz i'm gonna spend them all eventually with things i don't really need.
I guess ..?



Unusual #3: A Call
Recently I was facing some unusual disturbances.
I texted Uncle Herbie & he called back.
But at the other side of the phone was Aunty Ling Ming, surprisingly :)
She sounded quite exited & real positive which encouraged me a lot.
She repeated a few times "Go with FAITH".
Just feel great talking to her & she is just so passionate.
And if anyone of you wanna know what happened can ask me personally, Ha ha.



Unsual #4: Flash Cards
Flash cards given by sweetBecky :)
I meant she's being sweet by buying something randomly for me during our reunion day.
And I used to collect flash cards when i was around 8 or 9 years old.
I still have them around.
Thanks Becks!



Unusual #5: The ICUs
Just got to hang out with them again in SUSHI KING, AGAIN.
But i never really got bored hanging out with them.
They're ever cheerful.
Tho sometimes Beekhee will "EMO", but she still keeps that smile constant :)
Glad to have them as friends.

We don't see each other often,
but time proves that by not seeing each other often will never cause our friendship fades.
Bcuz. that. is. Nonsense.


Unusual #6: Unknown Recipient
Owwww kayyy.....
I just wrote a letter to an unknown person.
I'm gonna sound desperate but i'm an "eighteen-ager" anyway.
This letter is for my is-to-be boyfriend, which i don't know who yet. lol.
I was just wondering, it would be very nice if he receives this from me after idk how long later having to know that I had him in my prayer since long.

This letter is not even half done.
Not a single name inside for sure except for mine.
Anyway I'm just looking for something to do & i have nothing better to do as well.
You can try doing this if you have nothing better to do, like me.
No harm done wad :P

and it's not lame!


Yea still, am just waiting. still waiting. For something to happen, while I make things happen.
Can't wait for college to start!
But in the meantime I'm taking some classes.
Just have to learn something. I don't wanna waste my time.
Because I am right now.

Anyway Thanks for reading such a long post if you manage to be patient enough to finish it!
God bless you :)

Chiaaooooo!

8 comments:

  1. yeaaa desperate for the mic & speaker, HAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lifeless* Beatrice... I suggest you go learn up how to Beat Rice... I mean go learn how to cook... the best way to a man is his stomach haha.. more than often its true unless he is fasting haha^^ of all the unusual thingies... the last one was... i dunnoe haha its really so out of the box... nxt time u might wanna blog something about yourself being outta the box^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i might learn cooking or baking. I got all the time of the world now, haha.
    well, i heard of that statement. Don't know is it true or not.
    what u mean blog something outta the box? I always do wad, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okok... u oways did.... i was the one blinded ^^ haha i expect more^^ u r smart enuf to think of these stuffs right^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bea!! U funny girl!! *hugs* I miss u...would be great to sit down for a good catch up again...just like how we used to do at JS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOSH beaaatricee, what you did was right, not accepting parents money *cough* haha :P

    WELL lets wait until the 16th of april, after that i can like hang out with you every-single-day. and lets cook :D looking forward to it and ps, i got a mic too. if you get what i mean ;) haha, hope to see ya soon loves! -JES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruth!- I miss u too lah. I miss our mentoring time alot :( wanna have a goooooooood chat!

    Jes- Ya i can't wait man! baking cooking outing :) sounds exciting, to me. Lol. time's slow!

    ReplyDelete


Followers