ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

March 12, 2011

Greetingsssss

I guess this is the 4th time i reopen a blog?
so i hope this will be the last one because it is really irritating to reset everything.
and also very embarrassing in a sense.

Anyway since i'm waiting for college to start and my dad don't allow me to get a part time job, so, i'm gonna come up here whenever & wherever!!

and some might ask me how many blog do i have.
I ONLY HAVE ONE. and this will be THE ONLY ONE.
because some people from idk where using my old photos blogging & selling stuff.
and they will use name such as bealle or bealle love or bealle babe or bealle whateva which i don't know what else they'll come up to. That will not be me.

and you might wanna ask what & why its bealle.
it is just the combination of me & my lil sister's name.

BEATRICE + JOELLE = BEALLE

This bealle was for my mom's sake because it is special to her.
but i thought it was for me few years ago so i used it as sort of "net name"
Sounds ridiculous huh??

yeaa i know, i was young x)


And this goes same to my facebook and i only have ONE.
changed my name not using bealle anymore. *sorry mom*

SO, that's all for my first post.

feel free to drop by anytime :)
i entertain, whether you like it or not!!

and i entertain the people i LOVE.
so yeaa! ILY.




2 comments:


Followers