ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

March 12, 2011

LENT

Started lent late!

Simply because i went for pangkor trip with my friends and i was uncertain when was it.
Anyway today's the first time & my first day.
Its a one meal fast, i fasted for breakfast.

Devotion taken from John 11-14 which i don't know why because i was doing Proverbs previously.
but i got more than 15verse that struck me & John 13:34 made me cry :'(

A new command I give you: Love one another.
As i have loved you, so you must love one another
.
John 13:34


It's a fruitful morning, though i would do some weird faces in front of the mirror which is behind me. Very hard to sit still for more than 1hour. *confession*

But i really enjoyed the presence of the Lord which never leaves me wherever i go.
you might forget Him sometimes but He'll still be there waiting for you to come back :)

Love you sweet Jesus!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers