ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

May 5, 2011

beeps

In case if guys were wondering why didn't I update for quite sometime. I am to proudly announce.. I HAVE A JOB!
It's actually through introduction so I got this job.Nothing very proud about. Still,better off rotting at home. However, this is the 3rd day of being a MAXIS TELEPHONIST in KLCC. I enjoyed my job. Not the job itself, which is calling hundreds of people a day saying the same thing either in Malay or English. Sometimes Mandarin but very rare.I actually enjoyed the process & outcome of it. The people there and also the journey to and fro.. (Not really when KTM delays) Each and everytime I have this strong urge to prank call on someone xD really I mean it.haha. Have been eating oat meals for breakfast every morning, just, to save time and maintain a healthy diet. So far so good, really.
And today is my supervisor's last day, and I received a goodbye gift from him. I know right?? It went the other way round. To draw a conclusion, I think everyone have to have fun in any job in order to enjoy it. I took my one an a half hour traveling journey in public transports just to that office writing. I like the office toilets. I gave myself target for numbers of calls. I disturb people beside me. Someday, I will prank call on people! HEH. Maxis users,YOU WATCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers