ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

May 8, 2011

Mom

We somehow bake in special occasions and only on Sundays.
This is how I spent my mother's day with my mom.
Brought her for pizza after church and we had a great time there.

Then we went to some mall to buy the ingredients and off home to make our second cake.


Improved right?? yeah..

fangs~

I really appreciate all the times with you mom.
well,not exactly all the time when i'm being nagged but I know you love us.
Always have myself clear that God made you my mom for a reason and put you in this family for His special purpose.

For all the hard works,mom, *standing ovation* + applause..
I LOVE YOU mommy!
Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers