ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

May 17, 2011

Chill,away from the heat!

Hello people,..
I just came back from Genting with my family. Parents just wanted to chill there so we kids have to follow along to watch them enjoy. Logical?

I've been texting along the way.
The new programme installed is just too good for me. Can't help it. And ofcus,it's more than that ;)


Since you guys had given so much responses about my dad in that photo at my last post. I guess he likes taking photo with me already,Haha.

Dad said he looks like a bulldog here. And so I don't disagree with that! Bwahahahaa..


Had dinner with my sis alone where my parents went for SPAs I guess?
However, both of us made a romantic date.

And then we went exploring some new stuff and along the way we saw this and we went like Awwww <3...


you know, you don't see this that often nowadays anymore. *Great,now I'm the stalker.


I got no inspiration when I took out my journal book but the inspiration on taking photos in the hotel room.

It had been really chilly out there,it rained heavily especially for the first day and I enjoyed it.
*Not a masochistic.k?



Trying to do some stalker pose. *yala fail lah!....*


Yes however,it was a great day to relax.
At least away from the comp is good enough. We went up like less than 24hours. Nothing much though. I still love beaches more.

Horny innocent teddies to you beng?....*inside jokes*

2 comments:

  1. can u imagine that i was screaming while looking at photograph of old couple?!! i love this post! haha . i meant i love every of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually can imagine that bcus u always scream on my face xD Thanks yan ;)
    I love u A LOT more than u love my post!

    ReplyDelete


Followers