ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

May 15, 2011

Voicin' out

"If I know I have everything prepared for when I get killed by a stalker, then I can go to sleep." Christina Ricci

Lately I've been coming across some facebook messeges about some fella using my old photos (very...) trying to impersonate me by asking donations from people around.
That fella, or that stalker. I don't know where it get my really old photos. Like when I was around 15years old?! UGH!!
It got like few thousands friends and constantly asking people to donate money, and guess what? It says that it's father is having stroke and is needing some amount of money for medical treatment.

And I was like, what?! My father? stroke?
But nevermind I guess it is quite obvious that that is a fake account. And I've been reporting it for a few times. And I don't type mandarin. I don't have the software. And if I do, I'm most probably using google translate.
Plus,people from all walks of FACEBOOK are telling me through facebook messege that this fella had been abusing my photos and they've helped me reported it.

But what surprised me was one of my girl friend texted me asking,"Beatrice,is your father having stroke or something? I heard that you've been asking for donations through fb..."

Okay,and that totally blew my mind!

And for your info, my father, he is doing completely fine.
He keeps almost perfectly healthy diet.
Do you know why I said so? He has been avoiding having all kinds of meat except for seafood. So you wouldn't see me having chicken, beef or pork for meals at home. Not even pizzas of mcDees. You'll be wondering why not even fast food.
That is because he strongly discourages milk and cheese.

I know right????
That is something about me.

However,to him, these things are more of unhealthy. You can disagree with him. But he'll never change.
A pure health conscience freak :)
And IF you're wondering why am I still baking? Ans: Because, he's not home. *Btw,mom's helping out right? xD


And this is my dad. He is very much alive and definitely speaks fluent sarcasm.
Owh wait? I'm wearing that Tee again. It's my favorite Pangkor house Tee,you can only see me wearing that at home.Heh.

Anyway, back to the topic. please, you guys. Don't ask me again about if I have any other facebook accounts or is my father having any sickness.
Just report it. Don't doubt.Don't get cheated. I really don't hope that one day I'll be accused by someone on the street sayin,"Hey,isn't it that chick that her father's having stroke?"

you know,I'll kill the next thing that moves. Just kidding!

However,I really do appreciate you guys that has been helping out in reporting that fella.
Thank you very much. And I'm not bealle. Haha. Not anymore.
And I can't give you guys the link because I've blocked that account and I've no way to access into it. Just go to the SEARCH column in facebook and type in bealle love

And there you have it.
Thanks guys.And sorry for the long post. Have a nice day!


*p/s: and don't laugh at those photos. I will feel offended. HAHA I'm just sayin'

5 comments:

  1. your dad's biceps are huge weih =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Till u mention,I didn't actually realize that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not bealle. Haha. Not anymore. (thumbs up!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Now I know where you get your chin from XD No offense^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha 'no offense' always seems to have the most offensive intentions xD
    Don't worry i'm not easily offended.

    ReplyDelete


Followers