ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

May 24, 2011

Strange


I trust in what I believe in and go for what is worth going for.
I don't mind being laughed at, humiliated or even losing some friends bcus I know there's no exclusive that's without any touch of ridiculous.
I am ridiculous and I wont deny.

But lately I was questioning myself.
Why am I having fears in my heart?
Fear of being rejected.
Fear of saying the wrong words or doing the wrong things.
This shouldn't be happening.
I used to love mistakes bcus I know there's where I gain...

And I'm familiar with where I stand in Christ and who I am.

But out of a sudden all these fears that I thought it had went down suddenly popped up while having some flashbacks.
No,not being all emotional. I'm fine.
I still remember the moments, the senses became strangely real at the back of my mind like it'd all just happened yesterday.

Have you ever felt this way? Strangely,I think I just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers