ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

May 26, 2011

Captured

Just to recall some amazing memories we girls had when there's no school, work or college..

GIRLS' SLEEP OVAHH!
*Earth shakes a lil..*

It was around 3am that time ;)
we were in Jes' room. I miss that night! HEH.

BAM! I'm looking retarded.


*Ahh...the simple,weird and nothing-matters yet memorable times we had*


Had McDee for "breakfast" at 4am.
Was EPIC.



Just something completely extra....

PHREN vs. Lino!
sexayy...


Ting vs. Wondergirls! *Obviously,they failed.
WonderTing FTW!!


By the way tomorrow is my last day of work.
Gonna miss my buddies there :(
Argg.... but glad that it's finally over!

Stay tune for Broga's update ;)
Buh-bye!

1 comment:

  1. all of the pictures soooo cute!:)
    but the phren n yee ting part were so hilarous lah.
    when are you going to broga hill?

    ReplyDelete


Followers