ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

June 13, 2011

Hill

So, it was 4am when we departed from sito's house to Broga Hill......


KAY, I'll just speak with the picts.

Just to show how dark it was! It was really dark!

We were up on the hill top right before the sky turns bright!

Pink ray? I like :*)

It was really...WHOA
Couldn't see the sun, idk why.But the sky took my breath away!


Hike down.

Along the journey...

See what's ahead of us!
Homemade SUSHIs :D
we prepared these the night before.
Proud of us and credits to EeTing & Pooi C!


The-sesats.



me: "I needda pee"
Jes:"me too! I think there's toilet around"
Chris:"you mean that one?".........

us:"Nevermind"

*Paraphrased*

4 comments:

  1. Haha!! XD
    Wow... looks like you really had LOTS of FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY! haha. Lets go together one day I wanna go again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA THAT TOILET!! ahhhhh, memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh jes here, lols.

    ReplyDelete


Followers