ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

June 11, 2011

Got me wondering

There I was, fulfilling my promises I've made to my family- Tidying my messy room!
This great process have lasted 2days! YES, 2 DAYS.



Staking up the unwanted papers.
And this is just the first day.
The 2nd day....
Got a really big box just to dump all the unwanted stuff!









See what I've found!
DIARIES that I thought it was long lost!
*I love writing like since I was really young*

I can't stop lingering 'round those pages and memories keep flashing back that got me all emotional. UGHH!..I hate to admit it!

I really miss the old times :'[



Excuse the ugly handwriting. I used to write in mandarin.
*Tell me if you understood what I've wrote!* ;D

Kinda weird reading all these. You know, the kinda feeling that, so close, yet so far?
Really,freaky, and awkward. Kay maybe 'freaky' isn't the appropriate word.Still, I have to say I had great childhood memories :P





TADAAH!...
My memory box :')
All the old and new memories.. *Nostalgia*
Some put a smile on my face while looking at it. Some letters.. that I don't even have that courage to open it.

Scenes of flash backs kept playing like some unstoppable insane player!
Mad and outta control...



Those times.......












OwwwwwKay! Recycling time!
A necessity.Lifestyle.Habit. Or whatever you call that.















It was perfect,
until all the small papers slipped off from your hands......
*Gooooooodnesssss

Yeah,my room is renewed! Once and for all.
The next grand tidy will be years later.
Chaoooz!....



Actually there's no point in this article.Kinda different from my usual post.

I need a talk!


4 comments:


Followers