ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

June 19, 2011

Keep the FAITH

I hereby to introduce you guys....

My BESTEST BEST FRIEND!
note: God is my closest best friend so it isn't counted. Just face it if you don't buy it!

Sometimes she may not be the first one who knows what's going on with me. But she's definitely the one who gets the every single detail.
And I always believed that she's the only one that's able to feel every single thing I felt even she's not there to witness the situations.

My evil twin in disguise!! a.k.a my sister

Kay maybe you guys expected a Father's Day post or something..
But it's our first time preparing dinner,together!
It was initially for Father's Day's sake. But it turned out to be "our-first-dinner-preparation" as the title of it.

Guess what??!....

It turned out kinda awful., seriously,I'm not trying to fish compliments by attaching it with something negative but yah, it was really bad! xD
I was trying to be smart by using strong fire when I was frying the vegetables. Well, at least my dad looks cool by doing that. So I think I'll be cool as.....

Anyways
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my dad! The most important man in my life.
As you can see how much he could influence me.

HAHA another poser!! Even better in fact!

See how dorky he can be!
Can't stop laughing man!!. Everything is like, I thought I'd only see it on TV.

Also,I have to mention that all these photos are from my parents old album.


While I was typing this and he came out from his room and came in to mine.
I gave him a cheque with some great numbers to sign. He jokingly said,"dying a lil on the inside"..
However I gave him a real hug.
And seconds later, he whispers in a low tone saying "......you're my baby".
He went to the living hall, took out his wallet, took out some amount of pocket money just enough for me and my sister while she's already in bed.

I didn't know what to say, I just gave him a little punch on his shoulder saying "I love you", and I ran straight back to my room 'cause I'm afraid to face that awkwardness.

Dad is being emotional.
I mean I have limited ability to handle emotional situations.
But I know he has many unspeakable words.
Sometimes he seems sorry.....

To wrap things up,this was an unusual day. Not very much but a little different from the usual ones.
Have faith is the only key and the solution thus far is just consistent prayers.
Hence,keep the FAITH! All I can say.
Thanks DAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Followers