ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

June 23, 2011

That magical gadget


As some of you might be able to tell from these photos' pixels that they're all basically taken & edited by an iPHONE!
Well,I don't have one for my own but being around with a FRIEND having it is good enough!!
All credits to Jesmine:)

The Levain moment..
I've no idea why those faces.Really...


The chat in my room like nobody's business:')


Don't ask.I'm just doing something stupid :S


Fun times!...

We're getting something new on the menu soon!
Java Chip + Caffe Latte = JAVA LATTE
Disastrous Octobrians!


Mad portion of junks!!

The random hang outs having my favorite yogurt <3

Just a call away :)

Face massage!...


We just wanna chill!

TUTTI FRUITTI!! <3 <3


Popeyes inside us :)



Ahhh.......
I just love these! Each photo speaks a thousand words.* Kay,maybe not that much?*
But yeah, I enjoyed the simple yet great times we had & still looking forward to have more!
Again credits to JES:)

Gotta go now its bedtime!:)
Goodnight people.

1 comment:

  1. Ohmy, those pictures, seriously...... BEST OF THE BEST!!! <3 <3 <3 you're welcome dear.

    sincerely, jes :P

    ReplyDelete


Followers