ღ About Me ღ

My photo
Waking up each morning with a passion & dream. For His mercies are new every morning.

Daily verse

ze tweet

June 7, 2011

Drawing strength from the Almighty

yo peeps..
BEHOLD........ I'm BACK :D

I apologize for the sudden disappear, I've been traveling around.
Many things happened.
I cried, I laughed. *I know right.... Drama queen!*

But I don't make them up.
I have to admit it wasn't easy but I managed to go through all these by God's grace.
He has opened my eyes again and I have to say I'm thankful for whatever that had happened.
This verse struck me while I was 'playing' with my Bible this morning :D

He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand. - Psalm 40:2

I've realized that the tears shed are just another stepping stone in my life that it is worth going through when I have Him holding my hand.
God have not promise a life with a bed of roses by following Him but a promise that He'll walk with me through slimy pits.

"Dawn comes after the deepest of the night, spring comes after the coldest of winter..." by Teetooz
Thanks, this is simple yet beautiful.

I will try updating constantly. Like if I'm able :)
But I'll keep my promise! ha ha.
Gonna get my salary tomorrow.
Good to see u 'gain ;*) Really.

Nightie night!
*Counting Spongebobs and Totoros....*

1 comment:

  1. Finally, I took the effort to read some people's blog... I came across yours and found this that belonged to me^^
    "Dawn comes after the deepest of the night, spring comes after the coldest of winter..." by Teetooz
    Thanks, this is simple yet beautiful.
    Welcome.
    It just came, seldom, yet often sometimes, short encouraging stuffs...
    Well thank God for whatever ways in which He used us to encourage each other to fight on and stand. Till the next time (I update on your blog) ^^ Chiaoz

    ReplyDelete


Followers